I just finished my first class which means I am that much closer to FINALLY accomplishing one of my goals in my life!!!! I can't tell you how awesome this felt yesterday when the instructor told me I passed and gave me my little certificate! I was shaking b/c I am just so happy that this is finally happening for me. This is my chance to give my daughter a life by supporting her financially AND doing what I love in the mean time. My heart is healing more and more every day and this is certainly helping. I started off w/ the hardest of the 5 classes and made it so I pretty much just want to knock the rest of it right out of the ballpark and take my board exam. SO EXCITED FOR MYSELF RIGHT NOW!!! This is me on my way to school and me w/ my certificate!!
Monday, July 27, 2009
My new beginning!!
I just finished my first class which means I am that much closer to FINALLY accomplishing one of my goals in my life!!!! I can't tell you how awesome this felt yesterday when the instructor told me I passed and gave me my little certificate! I was shaking b/c I am just so happy that this is finally happening for me. This is my chance to give my daughter a life by supporting her financially AND doing what I love in the mean time. My heart is healing more and more every day and this is certainly helping. I started off w/ the hardest of the 5 classes and made it so I pretty much just want to knock the rest of it right out of the ballpark and take my board exam. SO EXCITED FOR MYSELF RIGHT NOW!!! This is me on my way to school and me w/ my certificate!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
I am happy for you also
YeeeHawwww!!!!! That is so great for you! I'm really proud =)
Love you!!!
So proud of you!! You can do it girly!
SO PROUD!!
Post a Comment