Tuesday, July 14, 2009

A slip-slidin' kinda day!!


We went to James & Austin's B-day party last Saturday (and James was sweet enough to call it my party too!!) and they had the most monstrous slide in the back yard. Last time we came to this party (3 years ago), A was a tiny little infant so no fun for us. This year, totally different story!! Mamma was rippin' it up w/ all the kids! Had to wear a tank over my suit b/c I was giving those young teen boys a little more than they needed to see! I was the ONLY adult having fun out there. I know if my big sis had been there she and I would have been knocking all the kids off to get down that slide first. Avery did not want any part of it until a little 5 year old girl (that she LOVED) went down and then she would only go down w/ me. Then she went down w/ James. Then the girl was like "no, I do it by myself!!"....and the rest was history! I couldn't get her off it and she just had the best time!!! My world becomes a little better making that girl happy!!! It's literally my lifes mission!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

OMG!! that looks like fun!! Maybe when I'm in Dallas next, they will invite you again:)

Anonymous said...

That really looks like so much fun for kids and then for adults too, hehe! I would totally have been on it getting a wedgie! Glad you girls had fun!

lilly pie

Lilypie

site meter