





Leslie is an old highschool friend that I cheered with a million years ago. She is such a fun girl and kinda one of the few that I really care to reconnect with from back in the day. When she called me up last Friday and asked A and I to come over, I was more that happy to take her up on it. Even though Zac is older, he still seems to be ok hanging out with Avery. We had a really great evening and we are thankful for the invite as always!! And please don't make fun of me for putting my child in head-to-toe floating equipment. My friend, Jen B, had the biggest scare EVER when there were 20 adults around to help watch her son Conner and some how the kid ended up in the pool w/ nothing on as safety. When it was noticed he was no where to be found, he was then found lying face down in the water not moving. Obviously he is ok b/c you would have heard this by now, but it was the most amazing wake-up call that your life can change in an instant. For that reason right there, I will forever be the dork Mom who makes her child look like that until she has swim lessons. VERY scary and extremley disturbing to think if the situation had been different.




No comments:
Post a Comment