So the Cowboys didn't win but that didn't keep us from rootin' them on and celebrating Marc's victory. Avery wore her Cowboys cheerleading uniform all day to rev up for the game. I bought this outfit last year and it STILL fits! She is a shorty!! After the game, we met up w/ the Fragles (and Chad is a Steelers fan..GRR) but we had so much fun with them and look forward to hanging out with them more as couples and with our kids. It was the perfect ending to the good day Marc had!! Oh, and I taught Avery a little cheer that I'm sure Nana will not approve of but it was still cute!
Monday, December 8, 2008
Cowboys Game Day...
So the Cowboys didn't win but that didn't keep us from rootin' them on and celebrating Marc's victory. Avery wore her Cowboys cheerleading uniform all day to rev up for the game. I bought this outfit last year and it STILL fits! She is a shorty!! After the game, we met up w/ the Fragles (and Chad is a Steelers fan..GRR) but we had so much fun with them and look forward to hanging out with them more as couples and with our kids. It was the perfect ending to the good day Marc had!! Oh, and I taught Avery a little cheer that I'm sure Nana will not approve of but it was still cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
OMG....in the video at the end when she did the little "woo hoo" it sounded exactly like you!!!!! a little maggie....how cute.
How fun! I want an outfit like that. :) I really can't believe the Cowboys lost that game...how disappointing.
Ok, Mommy brain did not realize until tonight that the top pic was a video! Haha! So so so freaking cute! I agree with Court, that the little "woo woo" sounded just like a mini-Mags! I love you and miss you! Gosh I hope I can see all of you soon!!!
PS-Must talk tomorrow before you eye surgery!!!! Let me know when a good time to talk is....call or email me and we'll catch up!
Post a Comment