


I just decided to change up our "look" for the holiday and add a couple of pics of Avery in her holiday outfit. I also did a blow-out on her hair for the first time ever and I thought her hair looked so pretty. I have never really blow-dried her hair before (except when it's really cold so she doesn't get sick) b/c I am always afraid I am going to ruin her beautiful curls but I thought it looked so pretty. Hope everyone is doing great this holiday season!!!!




2 comments:
A looks so cute! I love it...oh and the new blog look too! I have to admit that I have been blow-drying Kait's hair for almost two years now, don't worry, no damage will be done to those curls....I was just admiring Kait's ringlets from her ear down tonight!!! I never let her have a wet head, old I know but I see how cold she gets so I don't worry about it. Avery looks BEAUTIFUL!!!!
I love the new Christmas look.......maybe I should copy the idea!!!! Avery is looks like a miniature Maggie, gorgeous!
Post a Comment