Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Go Cowboys...or not!


This is the 2nd year in a row that the Turrentine's have invited us over for a end of season Cowboy game. Usually more fun if they win, but still fun to get-together! Todd always cooks something amazing and Andrea surprised us w/ homemade cookies that Avery had the pleasure of licking the batter off the spoon. Of course, I told Avery that this is what a "real" adult tree looks like b/c it is the tree I eventually want and get rid of our little Charlie Brown one. It will be Avery's one day, so I am keeping it along w/ all the price-less ornaments that Marc and I have collected together since the very first Christmas we spent together 13 yrs ago!! It has meaning, and maybe my daughter will appreciate it one day so I can get my big-girl tree!!!!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

She will cherish the traditions, and anything special from her parents......didn't we?...I know I have.

Anonymous said...

That's cute! You will get your "big girl" tree someday but I sure do like the Charlie Brown one, it's much more special! We skipped the big tree this year for something a little sweeter and I was very proud even though I saw the lack of enthusiasm on some people's faces. You should still keep the Charlie Brown tree even when you get your "new" tree =)

lilly pie

Lilypie

site meter