This is my first year to really get the feel of having a little one in the house for Christmas so I literally have been in the spirit since beginning of November!! It really makes the holiday so enjoyable when you have a child to share it w/ and to watch all the innocence through their eyes. Here A and I are making "Reindeer Food" for all her cousins and "Puppy Chow Mix" for Santa!! I even let her make the reindeer food and then she got to the the shaking for Santa's. It was so much fun!!!!
Saturday, December 27, 2008
Visions of Sugar Plums dancing in our heads!!
This is my first year to really get the feel of having a little one in the house for Christmas so I literally have been in the spirit since beginning of November!! It really makes the holiday so enjoyable when you have a child to share it w/ and to watch all the innocence through their eyes. Here A and I are making "Reindeer Food" for all her cousins and "Puppy Chow Mix" for Santa!! I even let her make the reindeer food and then she got to the the shaking for Santa's. It was so much fun!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Awww! That is so cute and sweet!
Post a Comment