Friday, December 12, 2008

The Dallas Symphony Orchestra...






I got the opportunity to treat my Mom, sister, and Avery to this wonderful Christmas edition of the symphony and opera. We were front and center, literally the best seats in the house in my opinion. I really thought this was geared toward children b/c it was called "The Stories of Christmas" and b/c Santa was making an appearance and there was also a children's choir along w/ the normal Chorus singers. Well, not so much but everyone around us pretty much said "thank you" for such a well behaved child. These people are hard-core and probably have year-round tickets but A did exceptionally well even though I was a basket-case the whole time just waiting for her to scream out something during a song sung by a world-renowned Opera singer. Literally, this women brought a grown man sitting in front of me to tears! These people really like their shows!! The little old lady in front of us saw Avery and was like "oh my goodness, I didn't even know she was there"! EXCELLENT!! But, when jingle bells came on, I was like "MOM, grab her and make sure she behaves!!" since this is Avery's new favorite song and she just loves the part of "jingle bells, jingle bells HEY!!". I just knew she would try and chime in at the absolute wrong part. The only thing she did was prematurely clap and whoop but it was just a hair before the rest of us did so all was forgiven. Thank you to my Mom and Carol for seriously keeping Avery under control. Aunt Cookie really took the bull by the horns (literally considering Avery is a Taurus) and kept her in line. Had fun with you two!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love A's outfit! So cute!

lilly pie

Lilypie

site meter