Saturday, December 6, 2008

Pre-op apt....





I had my "pre-op" for my LASIK surgery next week and I am so proud to say that my daughter was an absolute dream during the whole thing (literally this was at least 2 1/2 hrs AND during her nap time)!!!!! Marc was studying for his final so I was trying to give him all the necessary time he needed to get the job done. I swear she had every person in there ready to adopt her, or in some cases, women promising her to their slightly older grandsons. Although I would love to say she is like this all the time, it is so not true. For some reason, Avery was on top of her game yesterday and then as soon as we left, had a major melt-down. But this is her playing in the corner and being SO good!! Just glad it didn't happen while we were actually there!!!! Wish me luck next week!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't you love it when they actually cooperate and make you look good!!!

Courtney said...

Good for little Avery

Anonymous said...

Are you getting so excited??? I cannot wait! I know how happy you will be when all of the anxiety passes and it is done! I know how badly you want to get rid of those specs! You have the most beautiful eyes so NO MORE hiding those pretty windows behind glasses!

lilly pie

Lilypie

site meter