Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Change, change go away..come again some other day!

So many changes in our life lately that I can't even begin to know where to start. Loosing people in our lives seriously hurts like hell no matter how it happens. There are so many different ways that we loose but "it is better to have loved, than never to have loved at all". I just want to thank everyone for their love and support. I really have THE BEST support group in the world. We will all get through this time of our lives and hopefully look back on this as something that made us stronger as a parent, as a child, a partner, and friend. I remind myself that what doesn't kill us will only make us stronger (thank you Jen Ballew as you just rapped that song to me in your next door cube reminding me of these inspirational words sung by Kanye West!!!). Jen lost her Dad a couple weeks ago and I admire her so much that she can find a way to smile and laugh right now. If she can do it, then I will too. Gayla...I love and miss your Dad and know this day is never easy for you as you lost him 5 years ago today.

Also, HAPPY ST. PATTY'S DAY!!! I usually partake in the festivities but my life is so different now and tonight I will celebrate w/ my daughter. Happy Birthday Falgout! You are an amazing friend!! Stay tuned b/c I took a St. Patty's Day pic of Avery and I this morning as I explained to her what is was and why she and I were dressed in green. I told her that she is to "tickle" (not pinch b/c I don't need progress reports from school saying that she got put in time-out all day for it) anyone else who isn't wearing this color. She thought that was so funny!!

No comments:

lilly pie

Lilypie

site meter