Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Stuart Little..

The beautiful new Mommy

Proud Daddy

James enjoying his pudding

and certainly didn't want to miss a drop of it!

Avery eating all her food too

Sweet little Stuart was so good!!

I got to go visit Little Stuart again and he is just the sweetest most even tempered baby ever! Being there w/ him does make me feel like the 2nd time around might be a little easier as the 2 3-year olds screamed and ran and threw tantrums (mostly my kid!) all around us while he just laid there all sweet and innocent, but that shipped has sailed. But it was nice to just look at him and Shannon looks fabulous! Can't wait to come over again!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I feel so lost this time around. Our little mommy group was the 3 of us and this time I'm missing =( Boo hoo! I miss you girls!

lilly pie

Lilypie

site meter