
Aiden trying to see what all the fuss is about...

Now little Jetty wanted in on the action

Loving on Chuck-e-cheese who apparently "is her favorite"!!

Boppin' them on the head!

Ring, Ring...anyone home??

Her first roller-coaster ride

cashin' in her tickets

That is literally what she said as we drove up and I thought "how the heck do you know about this place b/c I certainly have never brought her here" and she said Nana took her. Sorry Mom but she called you out! BUSTED!! I didn't get to have any pizza b/c we got there too late (so was looking forward to it!!) but Ethan got me a beer instead. Good man!




2 comments:
I loved cashin in the tickets to pick out your prize!
Looks like so much fun! I'm glad A had a GREAT time!!! Her hair is GORGEOUS by the way!!!
Post a Comment