Monday, March 30, 2009

A Diva in Training...


You know that if I had to choose ONE item of clothing, it will always be my heels! I love them and the taller the better!!!! Well, I think my daughter is going to share my love for shoes as well. I literally heard a little "pitter-pat" the other day and came around the corner to her walking in my shoes. I have a bad feeling that she and I may never be able to "share" b/c she is a little on the short side for her age. BUT...Court is shorter than me and she still wears my size shoe so there may be hope yet. Nothing would thrill me more than to be able to share clothes and shoes w/ her. I love my "Precious Princess Avery Rose Hooper"!!!! (and yes, I am required to call her that sometimes!!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so cute! Kaitlynn loves to wear heels (although I understand where Avery gets it from) and I don't mind it as long as she backs off of my flip flops, haha! She is your little priness =)

Courtney said...

wow, where did you get those great purple heels.......hee hee

Maggie said...

Yeah..and you can't have them back!!! I put "foot petals" in them and they stay on my feet!! Got a ton of compliments too!

lilly pie

Lilypie

site meter