Thursday, March 26, 2009
Disney On Crack...I mean "Ice"!!
We actually had a really good time and seeing Avery's reaction when Tinkerbell and Peter Pan came out was absolutely priceless. She was practically sitting in the next row w/ the Daddy and his little girl. Lucky for us, he didn't mind at all and thought it was so cute! Who knew that I would find myself bawling during the "Lilo & Stitch" part when the little girl talked about her "broken" home too. Man, someone should have warned me! My sister rocks though for coming in and making this a good day. The farmers market was fun too and the kids LOVED eating all the fruit!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







5 comments:
How adorable! For some reason, Disney on Ice always reminds me of the drunken Will Ferrel in Blades of Glory. The Acadamy Awards were blind to the comic genius of that one. JK.
That looks like lots of fun! Kaitlynn loves anything pricess too so she would totally enjoy that!
I'm guessing by the last comments that potty training is going well...you will have to give me some pointers if we ever venture down that road.
oh, and at first I was kind of jealous that Avery cares about stuff like this and Ella could care less...but then I realized that you will have to sit through these things and kid movies and realized I'm okay with Ella not caring so much...I'm so glad Avery had a good time.
I loved the picture of Avery and Micah smelling the flowers. Can't wait to take our little ones to Disney on ice one day!!
Post a Comment