Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Sorrow...
I am feeling so much of it right now that it's hard to breathe. I have a very good friend who tragically lost her Dad yesterday and the emotions that I have been feeling the last 24 hrs are overwhelming. I can't stop crying just thinking about the amount of recovery time it is going to take for them to ever get past this. Although I am leaving out details, please just say a quick prayer for this family for they will need more than we can give. I'm beyond sad and just heartbroken. This is one of those times when I just want to make sure that I have told all my friends and family "I LOVE YOU". I have personally talked to many of you yesterday or today and have had the privelegde of saying it to you. For those of you I have not, I LOVE YOU!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Love you too Mags
I've said it but I have NO problems saying it again....I LOVE YOU!!!
Post a Comment