Showing off her sand art
My Mom sent these to me last week and I had to take a double look when I saw the pic of Avery in the sandbox. I swear I have multiple pics of me when I was her age and just the face is like looking in a mirror! I love seeing myself in her. She is just my beautiful little girl! It's funny though b/c I can go to Jenn's house (Marc's sister) and see baby pics of Kate and they look so much alike too and then I went to my cousin Angie's house and saw pics of Madison on the wall and she and A look identical as well. So funny how that DNA stuff works!!




1 comment:
Aww....that is so cute! You are so lucky to have a mini-you!!! I have 2 kids and Brooke looks MORE like me but not really, haha! She is just precious! I absolutely cannot wait to see her!!! And you too of course, but you know that! I love you both bunches and bunches!!!
Post a Comment