Wednesday, March 18, 2009

My lucky charm!


Cut us some slack in this picture!! I have been getting this poor girl up at the crack of dawn all week (literally) so we are both putting our best smile on considering how tired we really are. She didn't get pinched at all but she did tickle me for fun anyway when I picked her up. She really is my lucky charm!!!!

3 comments:

Courtney said...

And what a cute lucky charm she is. Looking forward to spending time with you in a couple of weeks. i'm gonna take care of you - the way you did for me in college:)

Anonymous said...

Talk about cuteness!!! You both look great and I only wish I could have been there to be decked out in green too! Love you bunches =)

The Mitchells said...

She looks like a mini-me...I want to get together so badly!!

lilly pie

Lilypie

site meter