Monday, February 9, 2009
The girls came in town again this weekend and we had a good time. I'm so proud of little Avery b/c she literally has been using the potty non-stop and diapers are almost a thing of the past!!!! She WOWd the girls and even they would "go" too just to show their support which means there were a lot of "Princess Potty" prizes handed out and I need to go re-stock the bag. We saw the movie "He's just not that into you" on Saturday afternoon (SO GOOD) and then went to Abundance Cafe for a special dinner night that they are going to start doing to create traffic. Not an empty table in the joint and the food was incredible. You can't beat a 3 course meal, complimentary beer & wine for only $11.95!! Holy cow! They will do more of these dinner nights and you might just see me breaking out my old apron from my waiting tables days for the Valentines dinner!! You better be ready!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
Avery is doing well with the potty......thankfully she only #1 while we were there.....don't think I could have handled seeing a #2. Ha ha. Thanks, Maggie for hosting the "girls weekend". Too much wine for me though - I'm still feeling the after effects.
I'm so glad you had a great girl's weekend! What I would have given to be there and a part of all of your other girlfriends! Iknow how much they all mean to you! I miss you daily and cannot wait to see you again! Yay Avery for pottying, I know how important this is not just for A, but for Mommy too! I love you both dearly!
Oh PS....I LOVE LOVE LOVE that shirt, where did you find it? I am so in love with purple (it was my wedding color) but I just love that shirt. Ok, it wouldn't look as great on me, but I just won't wear it around you, haha! Love you!
Girl..it's my latest obsession! FOREVER 21!!! I bought this shirt in every color. They have this one and a plaid version and it is only $13!!! So cute and comfy!
Post a Comment