Jen B introduced me to yet another friend of hers and I am really excited to get to know her. She was so sweet, single Mom, and has an 8 year old daughter who is surprisingly great w/ the little kids and likes being in charge while being extremely good herself. The kids had so much fun in Carson's "Hannah Montana" rocker-chic room (I gotta love a Mom who isn't afraid to add animal prints to her daughter's room like I did!!) and we Mom's literally got to eat, drink, and be merry w/o a ton of chaos. I'm looking forward to more get-to-gethers and ALWAYS happy to have another "mommy-friend"!!
Sunday, February 1, 2009
Making new friends...
Jen B introduced me to yet another friend of hers and I am really excited to get to know her. She was so sweet, single Mom, and has an 8 year old daughter who is surprisingly great w/ the little kids and likes being in charge while being extremely good herself. The kids had so much fun in Carson's "Hannah Montana" rocker-chic room (I gotta love a Mom who isn't afraid to add animal prints to her daughter's room like I did!!) and we Mom's literally got to eat, drink, and be merry w/o a ton of chaos. I'm looking forward to more get-to-gethers and ALWAYS happy to have another "mommy-friend"!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
New friends are fun!! I love the new blog colors.
Yay! Glad you got to meet a new mommy friend, they rock!
Post a Comment