Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Love makes the world go round...


Valentine's Day was probably more fun for me than anyone. Marc being home a lot more puts us in a really good place and then when it comes to my lovebug...I just can't stop myself. I couldn't wait to give her the "love" basket and her special Valentin's breakfast which she LOVED and asks for all the time now. I told her that these are special times when we get this kind of stuff. Hope everyone had a great day and special thanks to my Mom for taking A for the night so that I could volunteer at Abundance Cafe. I actually got 8 hrs of sleep that night! Best Valentine's gift EVER!!!!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

ok - I have a little advice........she gets a great basket AND a heart shaped doughnut for vday from her daddy and mommy????? no man will ever live up to such....you MUST back off or else no man can ever be as great as Daddy!!!! (I'm sure thats exactly what Marc wants:) looks like ya'll had a blast

Anonymous said...

I agree, love does make the world go round.....

lilly pie

Lilypie

site meter