Monday, February 16, 2009
I HEART you!!
Monday...
Tuesday...
Her potty prize
Wednesday...
She got one for her Daddy's toothbrush too!!
Thursday...
Friday...showing off her sack full of her Valentine cards for her classmates.
She is sporting her new V-Day shirt from Aunt "Cor-ta-ney"!!
Looking at her V-Day card from Man-pa
So if there is ever a week to totally cheese out with your daughter, this was it for me. Not realizing how many items in her closet that had hearts on them, I totally themed Avery out everyday for Valentines w/ either pink or red colors but everything had hearts on them. I know, so not me but I just couldn't resist! The only thing new last week was the special Valentine's shirt that Court bought her when she was in town. Thank you again Court! Being that she is so "short" and petite, chances are that she will be able to wear it again next year!!! XOXO! Here is A's special "Thank you" just for you!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
ok - SERIOUSLY - all the shit we went thru Sat night.........that made it all worth it. Thank you, puedes Avery for making life worth living. love you too:) kisses
Cute cute cute is all I can say!
Post a Comment