Wednesday, February 18, 2009
To Abundance, with love!
Another successful night at Abundance Cafe serving up all diners in love! Thank you Dad for coming in as well and being my date for the night. It was good to sit and talk w/ you! Marc's Mom also made it and brought her new boyfriend, John, who was very pleasant and very sweet. They certainly made a cute couple! I actually got out by 9p so that I too could spend a little time w/ my significant other!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
How fun for you to experience the whole waiting table thing again.....brings you back to the real world??? Congrats to Abundance Cafe for hosting a successful event. YOU MUST TRY THE STRAWBERRY CUPCAKE!!! I will promote those forever!!
Awww.....looks so fun! Gosh I totally would have loved to have "worked" with you that night! I cannot wait to make it back and eat there again! And I have to try this strawberry cupcake I keep hearing about....you know strawberry has been my fav cake ever since I was a little girl....that was my bday cake EVERY year!!!
Post a Comment