Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A "Star" is born...

Taken by my phone...
















Avery watching the game and so serious!













Me & the sports fan













Avery wanted this balloon to drop her a coupon so bad!














These little kids were so cute entertaining the crowd during breaks















Daddy might get a sports buddy after all!!

We took Avery to her 1st Dallas Stars game on Saturday and the girl had a great time! It was smack in the middle of the day, so by 3rd period she was wiped out. I tried covering her head and letting her get a little nap but then the guys finally made a score and I immediately started hoopin & hollerin so she popped her little (er, I mean big) head up and started clapping too. She was so good!!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

She has the most beautiful, big, round, blue eyes! How cool that big balloon.....it dropped coupons for what?

lilly pie

Lilypie

site meter