Friday, February 27, 2009
HAPPY SPRING!
I can't believe that daylight savings is next week already!!! Dang...just when I am getting my kid to bed w/ no help and now it is going to be as bright as day at 9p. I guess we are getting a black-out curtain b/c we are going on 7 STRAIGHT NIGHTS that Avery has gone to bed by herself!! She got upset last night and Marc sat in there w/ her but I could hear her on the monitor softly crying and wanting her Mommy. I went in there and she gave me a hug and kiss and said "ok, nite-nite Mommy" and laid down. That was the last time I heard from her. LOVING THIS!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Happy Spring to you! Love the new blog look! Bling Bling! Yay for Avery and you too! Love you!
Fantastic mama. And your new Blog layout ROCKS!!! Thuper Duper CUTE
Post a Comment