Sunday, February 15, 2009

Heellooo Juulliieee....


So, one of our dear friends, Julie, is no longer dating one of our other friends but we still can't part w/ her b/c Marc and I love her dearly and Avery is also a huge fan. Jules has been around A here and there since she has been born and I can tell that Avery just loves her. One night back in Dec, we all got together and somehow the 2 of them found their selves in their own little private world where Jules was talking in a British accent holding a strand of her hair over her lip like a mustache and Avery imitating the whole thing. Ever since then, Marc and I hear A playing by herself doing the whole little "Jules and Avery" act on her own and we always text her to say that obviously A is having withdrawals. Well Jules, I finally got it on tape so hear is our tribute to you! We love you so much and we HAVE to get together soon!!!!!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

that is the funniest thing ever! I swear, they remember everything. Too cute

Julie Hale said...

That is greatness! Thanks so much for sharing. I love and miss you guys so much!

lilly pie

Lilypie

site meter