Monday, December 3, 2007

And it just keeps getting better!!

Avery when she first got sick and I didn't realize










This has been her position since Saturday!!



So I thought that Friday night would be the end to my "worst week ever" but no, it just kept getting better and better. Saturday I was supposed to meet my friend Marlo for some shopping. One of her friends grandmother ended up in the hospital and couldn't make it. I was bummed b/c I was looking forward to it since I was already dressed and ready to go. Avery went down for her nap at 11a and I was just waiting for her to wake up. When my plans changed, my Mom and Micah decided to come over and play and have some lunch. I thought Avery felt warm so I took her temp and realized she had a 102.6! Thank goodness my Mom was there b/c she doesn't panic like I do. New Mom syndrome I guess but I seem to panic a lot. After piggy-backing tylenol and motrin (YES...it works miracles!!), her fever broke. I thought that might be the end of it but it wasn't. It has been spiking up and breaking for 2 days now so we are finally going to the Dr.'s today. Please keep us in your prayers that she doesn't have anything too serious. I am sure she will be fine but I hate seeing her like this. She literally sucks her little thumb and holds her blanket non-stop. She even has a little soar on her upper lip b/c she has been sucking on it so much. It sure is sweet though b/c she just wants to sit in my lap and love on me. Nothing better than your Mommy's love when you don't feel good!!

No comments:

lilly pie

Lilypie

site meter