Friday, December 7, 2007

Some of our bloopers...





So we got together and posed for our Christmas card today. I think we got some really cute shots thanks to my little sister who is pretty good with the camera!!!! I have already printed out all of them (Walmart gave me all 120 of them for free!!!!!) and put together another picture collage for our wall in the living room. Although these are some of the 120 pictures taken, they are not the one that you will soon find in your mailbox sometime soon!! MERRY CHRISTMAS YALL!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well the bloopers are beautiful so I can't wait to see the real deal! You guys all look so great! I need to borrow your sister to get a good pic of us, we won't even all be together to get a pic so we aren't doing cards this year =(

Unknown said...

omg!!!! can't wait for the card!

lilly pie

Lilypie

site meter