Sunday, December 23, 2007

A shopping we will go....



My Dad and I have a yearly tradition of going to the Galleria to do any last minute shopping, eat dinner at Mi Cocina while watching the ice-skaters, and getting our holiday Starbucks while walking off all the food! We have done this for about 7 years now and this year my little sister, Scott, Avery, and Micah all joined in on the fun. I swear Avery and Micah are 2 peas in a pod and absolutely love each other! I asked Micah if he wanted to come home and live w/ me and baby Avery so I didn't have to have any more kids (also since his Mom already has 2 others it's only fair that she shares, right??) and he said YES!! That is until it was time to go and he thought I was serious and said he missed his Mama. Man, I was close to having my 2 kids (one girl and one boy) and he had to spoil it for me. Oh well, we had a great time anyway and attempted the whole Santa Clause pic again since Micah hadn't been to see him yet. You can see that Micah was as sweet as he could possibly be and baby Avery was yet again screaming her head off. Call it cruel or whatever, but I think it is funny!!!! Cruel is all the many nights she kept me up till I was crying my eyes out!! This was pure fun and we finally did get our pic...too bad I had to be in it as well!

No comments:

lilly pie

Lilypie

site meter