Sunday, December 23, 2007

Gettin' some Jesus in us...




Avery and I went to church this morning with Papa, Nana, and Micah. I just had to get her in her new Christmas dress at least one more time. She danced and clapped during church and not always at the right time but it was fun and I so love showing her off! It's hard to get wrapped up in the stress of the season, so it was nice to just hang with my parents and then go and enjoy lunch at The Abundance where my sister-in-law seemed to be getting her butt wooped! That church crowd all came in at the same time. I see this as a great thing and I am sure she isn't complaining either. Another thing to be thankful for this year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is so cute!

Kate

lilly pie

Lilypie

site meter