Thanks to that "Jessica Simpson" girl, our boys lost their game last weekend! Just kidding! That was the best part of the game seeing a celebrity in attendance. Regardless, we went to our friends, Todd and Andrea's, to watch the game and had a great time anyway. It was said that everyone was glad Avery was there to keep their attention since the game certainly was not. She wore one of the dogs fancy collars (both her and Sadie had one) the whole entire time and kept her Uncle Sean quite busy. I don't know if you are going to make an incredible Dad or just a really great Uncle but I sure am impressed with your skills!!
Friday, December 21, 2007
Not so much a victory....
Thanks to that "Jessica Simpson" girl, our boys lost their game last weekend! Just kidding! That was the best part of the game seeing a celebrity in attendance. Regardless, we went to our friends, Todd and Andrea's, to watch the game and had a great time anyway. It was said that everyone was glad Avery was there to keep their attention since the game certainly was not. She wore one of the dogs fancy collars (both her and Sadie had one) the whole entire time and kept her Uncle Sean quite busy. I don't know if you are going to make an incredible Dad or just a really great Uncle but I sure am impressed with your skills!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Avery is soooo beautiful in that last pic!!!!!!
Post a Comment