Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Twas the Night Before Christmas....



We went to my parents house for our annual Christmas Eve party. We had a good time except Lincoln & Dakota were not there which always makes it feel a little sad. Regardless, it was pure chaos as usual and always makes Marc laugh at the pure disfunctional-ness of my family. Think the "Griswald's" on crack and you can only get a glimpse of what my family gatherings are like. We also went to my parents Candlelight Service at their church, which I always love especially at the end when all the candles are lit and it is dark! So powerful!! Of course Avery had a great time ripping into gifts although still doesn't "get" what she is doing but it was fun to watch her anyway. Also, my Mom made every girl, even baby Avery, a scarf this year for Christmas that turned out beautiful!! Avery LOVES her scarf and has to have it on whenever I put mine on. The night ended around 11p where Avery had a complete melt-down b/c we took her away from Micah and all the fun she was having. It took her all of 5 minutes in the car to wail at the top of her lungs until she was completely worn out and down for the night. We had to get her home and ready for Santie!!! Oh, and Court....thank you so much for my "friendship bread" and I have been following the directions and I am quite the good "musher"!!

No comments:

lilly pie

Lilypie

site meter