Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree...



Christmas Day is finally here and we had a really great time. Marc and I got up that morning both before Avery b/c we were so excited, and we did our little family thing before his family arrived. When Meenie got there, she came bearing lots of gifts that Avery was so excited about. She got the coolest coat and a little baby that had a bottle and she knew exactly what to do with it. Then Dirk, Jen,and Kate came over and we then sat down and had a wonderful Christmas lunch! After lunch, everyone crashed out (except for Marc) and got in a little catnap before heading off. After we left the house, we stopped by this house in our neighborhood that goes to extremes when decorating for the holidays, but I couldn't wait to show Avery. She loved it and of course Marc and I got enjoyment out of watching her so happy. We went to my Dad's last night to do gifts with him, just to find him so sick! I hated seeing him like that but he was so looking forward to everyone coming to his house last night that we still came over. He literally laid in the other room the whole time, but I know my Dad got pure enjoyment out of just hearing all the noise going on. He had a ton of great food and we ate once again! I think this is why it is so easy to stop eating come Jan 1, b/c you are just sick of it! Well, I hope everyone had as great a Christmas as we did!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Hoopers! Looks like Avery had a wonderful Christmas and looks like you guys enjoyed it too! You all look wonderful!

lilly pie

Lilypie

site meter