Saturday, December 1, 2007

Nana's do it best!!







We had a ton of fun last night! It was a great ending to the worst week ever. Marc was studying so my Mom came over and kept A and I company. We ordered pizza, watched the "Polar Express" (cutest movie ever by the way and Avery totally watched the whole thing!), talked a ton, and Avery was in a good mood and played a lot! This is Avery playing with Elmo after she saw a commercial for the TMX Elmo that helped re-kindle their flame! She and Nana played with him and then she baked in her kitchen for a little while too all while wearing her new Christmas pj's that I just bought her with a little girl monkey for my little "monkey"!! Thanks Mom for being exactly what I needed last night!!!

No comments:

lilly pie

Lilypie

site meter