Saturday, December 29, 2007

My poor Dad...

My Dad has been sick since Christmas Eve when he starting throwing up around mid-night and hasn't improved any since. Finally, with the urging of all 3 daughters, my Dad let Carol take him to the emergency room last night where they admitted him immediately for Pneumonia. Carol stayed with him all night and I am going to relieve her today and take over. Please keep him in your prayers. I had "walking pneumonia" when I was pregnant and it is a horrible rotten sickness. My Dad has the full-blown kind and with his age, I am really worried about him right now. Luckily, we caught it in time and he will be home soon. The Dr. said that my Dad may be out of work for 2 weeks. Your talking about a man who has NEVER called in sick to work even for one night and now your telling him he may be out for 2 weeks?!? That alone is killing my Dad! But if that is what it takes to get him well, then so be it!! I will strap him down myself if I have too!!!

2 comments:

The Mitchells said...

PRAYERS coming your way!!

Anonymous said...

Please keep us posted! Your dad, you and your entire family are in our prayers! Love you!

lilly pie

Lilypie

site meter