Monday, October 8, 2007
Abundance Cafe, now open..as long as you bring your patience!
Well, the cafe is not "officially" open (still waiting on the credit card machine and the City Ordinance to come through) but Jen is tired of waiting and decided to do a soft opening this weekend. Only thing is, you have to be patient (b/c Jen was the cash register person, the cook, the greeter, and the bus-boy all-in-one) and you have to bring hard cold cash!! There are little things like the CITY holding her up in her grand opening and so she decided not to wait any longer! Marc and I got to try it out this morning and I think the place is going to be a huge success!! I can't wait for everyone to come and enjoy b/c I promise you won't be dissapointed! She will be open for breakfast, brunch, and lunch. There will be no alcohol served but you can bring your beverage of choice and enjoy all you want! She will keep it chilling for you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment