Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Happy Anniversary Nana & PaPa!!



My parents celebrated their anniversary Monday night and A and I got to tag along for dinner. She was in rare form that night (well, not for me but to everyone else) and decided wining and crying would be a better way to celebrate. Good part about was that Avery has picked up a ton of new words lately and what better night to actually say "Nana" and "PopPop" to my parents than on their anniversary! It was SO cute and made them so happy b/c not only did she say them, but she knew who was who. My little sister and her husband, Scott, joined us as well and it really is nice having her back from Florida. I do so much with my parents (mostly b/c I was the only child close to home and they have become my 2nd husband & A's 2nd Daddy - they really wear a ton of different hats) but now Carol joins us a lot and I really do just love hanging out with my family! It's total chaos always, but I love it!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary Nana & PaPa!!! And congratulations Avery on two more words!!!

lilly pie

Lilypie

site meter