








It is so funny how S-L-O-W the first 3 months of her life were, and now all of a sudden, she is 17 months old!!! I can't believe how fast it does all go by! I was flipping through some old pics of her and got a little sad b/c each stage is something different. In looking at them, I kinda miss the stage when she just rolled around on the floor, and then when she pulled herself up on the couch for the first time, or when she started sitting up on her own, and now she is a pro-walker. As much as I love this stage, I miss my little baby who used to fall asleep on my chest in the middle of the afternoon or just cooed at the sound of my voice. Now she treats me like a teenager would her Mom, talks back to me, and shows me NO respect!!! I am laughing to myself right now b/c it is just so funny. Here's a little peek into her past....




No comments:
Post a Comment