Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!!



Well....it is over and we had a blast..sort of! We started the night at dinner w/ my Dad (which I don't know about my other friends w/ kids, but Avery is absolutley NO fun right now out at dinner in public!!!!) and then headed off to the Fall Festival at Prestonwood Baptist Church which was huge!! She had so much fun but still doesn't understand that we all take "turns" when we play the games. She would have fished out the ducks all night long if I let her! I will say that I was proud of her little costume which was more like an "outfit" but who cares. I got more compliments on how CUTE she looked and even got her picture taken by the organizations photographer b/c of the originality!! There definitely was not another biker chic in sight! A ton of princesses (all cute by the way) but no harley girls! We did have fun (again...sort of...my girls going through a phase) b/c I love halloween and can't wait for next year!!!!

No comments:

lilly pie

Lilypie

site meter