Tuesday, October 23, 2007
She came, she conquered, and now she's gone...
Well, Jen is gone and I am super sad!! Well...maybe not b/c we spent a small fortune this weekend but I wouldn't change it for the world!!! We shopped our way through Neimen's double points on Friday and then just kept on going!!! BUT...I sure do have a new pair of super cute jeans and we all fell for the crazy women behind the makeup counter! But really, I miss her like crazy and was SO happy to have her back even for a moment. She woke up at 430a on Friday to catch her plane and then stayed up until 1230a that night talking to Marc and I. What a trooper! And she is 6 months pregnant...a real trooper! We got to eat at all her favorite spots and she got to catch up with all her girls. I guess the next time I see her is when I come give her a couple nights off when little Brooke makes her debut. Whatever b/c I will take what I can get and I already promised to love Brooke more since she is the 2nd child! I always favor the middle one!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Boo hoo hoo, I am so sad to be gone. It was such a wonderful weekend and I truly enjoyed all my girls! The shopping, the eating and the suprise baby shower were all such a wonderful "welcome back", even if it was just for a weekend. Love you!
Post a Comment