Yesterday had to be one of the prettiest days ever!! It was gorgeous and the perfect day for the pumpkin patch although most of the pumpkins were already gone! Oh well, we got plenty of great shots as you can see! I also got Avery's hair in pig-tails and couldn't resist adding little bows too even though I said I wouldn't do it. After the patch, we booked it out to Wolfe City where we had Micah's 4th b-day party at my sister's friends house. She lives on 20 acres of land, had a pond, horses, a guest house, and all the fresh air you could handle which is exactly what Marc and I want one day in Austin!!!! Marc and I have been incredibly stressed out with everything going on in our lives and literally being out there, we totally relaxed! We didn't think about his school, my work, our bills, nothing! We kicked back (me with a beer...Marc was driving) and just watched our daughter play and totally enjoy herself. All the kids got dressed up for the party and they had the best time. I hope Micah enjoyed himself b/c this morning he had to get up extra early to get his adnoids/toncils (how do you spell that???) taken out. Poor kid remains sick just like his little cousin. He also has celiac disease which means he is highly allergic to gluten, wheat, flour, corn and pretty everything that is in pretty much everything we buy. We as a family will have to learn how to eat different from hear on out. Micah doesn't understand when he can't have something but we are showing him that his food is just as good. He had not 1 but 2 birthday cakes yesterday and both were good for him to eat and actually really good to eat. HAPPY B-DAY MICAH!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment