I just had to share how CUTE Avery looked the other morning when I was in charge of getting her ready and taking her into day-care. She had her little "rock star" T-shirt on and I put her hair in a poney-tail. Soon as we walked in the door, she immediatley was given compliments on how pretty she looked and how "mommy must have done your hair this morning!!". As much as I giggled to myself when they were saying it, I have to also say that I am just as proud of Marc for trying! The guy has learned to fix a little girls hair when he has NEVER had to deal with hair. She still looks pretty on Daddy's days too but I couldn't help but feel extra proud on my day!! She was so tired but she was SO beautiful to me!!
Friday, October 26, 2007
My little Rock Star...
I just had to share how CUTE Avery looked the other morning when I was in charge of getting her ready and taking her into day-care. She had her little "rock star" T-shirt on and I put her hair in a poney-tail. Soon as we walked in the door, she immediatley was given compliments on how pretty she looked and how "mommy must have done your hair this morning!!". As much as I giggled to myself when they were saying it, I have to also say that I am just as proud of Marc for trying! The guy has learned to fix a little girls hair when he has NEVER had to deal with hair. She still looks pretty on Daddy's days too but I couldn't help but feel extra proud on my day!! She was so tired but she was SO beautiful to me!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment