Wednesday, October 17, 2007
Play"date" at the park...
When last Friday finally got here, I literally hadn't seen Marc in 3 days. If it weren't for text messaging, we wouldn't have had any communication at all! So when 3p finally came, I high-tailed it out of the office, ran home and grabbed Marc, and then we went and picked up Avery from day-care and made our way to the park to enjoy this fabulous weather!! We ended our night sitting on the patio at Christina's where we ate some yummy food and enjoyed the cool night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Believe me, I know that feeling of not seeing your husband for 3 days, except mine is 6 days week after week! It's not fun but I keep telling myself that it will pay off at some point??????? The little breaks and surprises here and there are so much fun! You never want them to end!
Post a Comment